Global sheet metal fabrication services industry to 2026
DUBLIN, August 31, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Sheet Metal Fabrication Services Market Research Report By Material, By Service Type, By End User, By Region – Global Forecast To 2026 – Cumulative Impact Of COVID-19” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global sheet metal fabrication services market size has been estimated to be $ 15.81 billion in 2020 and should reach $ 16.31 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.46% to reach $ 19.40 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks providers in the sheet metal fabrication services market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and customer satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Sheet Metal Fabrication Services Market including Action Fabricating, Inc., All Metals Fabricating, Inc., Astro Metal Craft., BTD Manufacturing, Inc, CAMM Metals Inc., CHAIN-RAY INTERNATIONAL LTD., CO., Classic Sheet Metal, Inc., Decimal Engineering, Inc., Deltametal doo, Dow Engifab LLP, Dynamic Aerospace and Defense Group, Estes Design & Manufacturing, Inc. , Euroship Service SIA, H&S Manufacturing Co., Ironform Corporation, Kapco Metal Stamping, Laser Cut Services, Marlin Steel Wire Products LLC, Mayville Engineering Company, Inc., Metcam, Inc., Moreng Metal Products, Inc., Noble Industries, Inc ., O ‘Neal Manufacturing Services, Precision Metal Work, Proto labs, Ryerson Holding Corporation, Standard Iron & Wire Works, Inc., Staub Manufacturing Solutions, Tempco Manufacturing Co., Inc, The Metalworking Group, Turist Inzinering Ltd., Xometry, Zengin Kalip Machining and Spare Parts and Zeus Metal Kft.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global sheet metal fabrication services market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global sheet metal fabrication services market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global sheet metal fabrication services market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global sheet metal fabrication services market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global sheet metal fabrication services market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global sheet metal fabrication services market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global sheet metal fabrication services market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
126.96.36.199. Growing demand for metal parts manufactured by major end user industries
188.8.131.52. Increased focus on lean manufacturing, operational efficiency and cost reduction
184.108.40.206. Growing demand for sheet metal fabrication services in the construction industry
220.127.116.11. Health and Safety Concerns Related to Manufacturers
18.104.22.168. Investments and developments on the rise in the automotive, aerospace and defense sectors
22.214.171.124. Emerging advanced 3D printing / additive manufacturing technologies
126.96.36.199. Technological modernization issues with manufacturers
188.8.131.52. Pressure to reduce operational costs
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Sheet Metal Fabrication Services Market, By Material
6.4. The copper
6.5. Low carbon steel
6.6. Stainless steel
7. Sheet Metal Fabrication Services Market, By Form
7.2. Folding sheet
7.3. Cut sheet
7.4. Perforation sheet
8. Sheet Metal Fabrication Services Market, By Service Type
8.2. Coating Services
8.3. Finishing services
8.4. Folding or folding
8.5. Hot extrusion services
8.6. Inventory management services
8.7. Laser cutting services
8.8. Metal stamping services
8.9. Water jet services
8.10. Welding services
9. Sheet Metal Fabrication Services Market, By End User
9.2. Aeronautics and Defense
9.6. Industrial machinery
10. Americas Sheet Metal Fabrication Services Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Plate Manufacturing Services Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Sheet Metal Fabrication Services Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product satisfaction
13.2. Market ranking analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by key player
13.4. Competitive scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
13.4.4. Investment and financing
13.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
14. Company usability profiles
14.1. Stock Manufacturing, Inc.
14.2. All Metal Manufacturing, Inc.
14.3. Astro metal craftsmanship.
14.4. BTD Manufacturing, Inc
14.5. CAMM Metals Inc.
14.6. CHAIN-RAY INTERNATIONAL LTD., CO.
14.7. Classic Sheet Metal, Inc.
14.8. Decimal Engineering, Inc.
14.9. Deltametal doo
14.10. Dow Engifab LLP
14.11. Dynamic Aeronautics and Defense Group
14.12. Estes Design & Manufacturing, Inc.
14.13. Euroship Service SIA
14.14. H&S Manufacturing Co.
14.15. Ironwork company
14.16. Kapco metal stamping
14.17. Laser cutting services
14.18. Marlin LLC Steel Wire Products
14.19. Mayville Engineering Company, Inc.
14.20. Metcam, Inc.
14.21. Moreng Metal Products, Inc.
14.22. Noble Industries, Inc.
14.23. O’Neal Manufacturing Services
14.24. Precision metal work
14.25. Proto labs
14.26. Ryerson Holding Company
14.27. Standard Iron & Wire Works, Inc.
14.28. Staub manufacturing solutions
14.29. Tempco Manufacturing Co., Inc
2:30 p.m. The Metallurgical Group
14.31. Turist Inzinering Ltd.
14.33. Zengin Kalip Machining and Spare Parts
14.34. Zeus Metal Kft.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/98x5cl
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
Show original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-sheet-metal-fabrication-services-industry-to-2026—emerging-advanced-3d-printingadditive-manufacturing-technologies-presents-opportunities-301366161. html
SOURCE Research and Markets